The Sims TM 4 City Living Expansion Pack is now available to download via Origin for PCs and Mac in North America, followed by worldwide availability on November 3.
The Sims 4 City Living expands the The Sims 4 with a new world for Sims to explore. Players can discover everything the bustling city of San Myshuno has to offer, from the noisy neighbors and landlords that come only with apartment living, to exotic flavors and new destinations Sims can find just outside their door.
Key features of The Sims 4 City Living include:
- Exploring the lively and densely populated City of San Myshuno, featuring four distinct neighborhoods including the new Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown;
- Overcoming the charm and inherent challenges that come with a first apartment, such as cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems, as Sims work their way up to a beautiful penthouse with panoramic views;
- Getting closer with the neighbors as Sims experience a myriad of fun and awkward situations that could lead to romance, friendships, or even animosity;
- Embarking on three new, metropolitan careers as Sims make dramatic speeches as a Politician, exemplify culture as a Food or Art Critic, or Inspire the masses and earn followers while pursuing a career in Social Media;
- Experiencing five lively, cultural and dynamic street festivals all over the city while admiring street performers, participating in fun competitions, collecting unique swag, and more.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4™ GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.