2K games have announced a remastered collection of the popular and acclaimed BioShock game series. This collection will include BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite. This exciting release will launch in the United States on September 13, in Australia on September 15, and internationally on September 16.
Additionally, the collection will include all DLC for the three games. BioShock 2‘s multiplayer will, however, be omitted. The PC version of BioShock Infinite will not undergo remastering, as the developer already considers it to be consistent will current-gen console standards.
Watch the official announcement trailer below:
The included downloadable content is as follows:
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts DLC
- Challenge Rooms DLC
- Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock
- Does not include its multiplayer mode
- Minerva’s Den DLC
- Protector Trials DLC
- Clash in the Clouds DLC
- Burial at Sea – Episode 1 DLC
- Burial at Sea – Episode 2 DLC
- Columbia’s Finest Pack DLC